- Eligibility, admission,cancellation and refund as per norms laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra / University of Mumbai applicable for the current academic year.
- Fees as approved by Fee Regulating Authority, Government of Maharastra for the academic year + Examination, University.. fees as applicable.
2. *Direct 2 Year (Lateral Entry) (i) The Candidate should be an Indian National (ii) Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent OR (ii) Passed B.Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects. (iii) Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Postgraduate Programmes 1. Master of Engineering (i) The Candidate should be an Indian National (ii) Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) (iii) Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought (iv) Obtained non zero positive score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology OR (iv) Obtained non zero positive score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (v) For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
2. Master of Management Studies 1) Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate (i) The candidate should be an Indian National; (ii) Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging (to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent; (iii)Obtained non zero score in CET conducted by the Competent Authority. (2) All India Candidature for Jammu and Kashmir as per DTE norms (3) NRI / OCI/ PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National as per DTE norms.
3.Doctoral Program in Computer Engineering
- Clear the PET examination conducted by University of Mumbai / or should have five years of approved teaching experience. For more information refer University Circular No:-2414 and 441
- Eligible candidates would be selected through interviews
- Intake capacity is 10
- Selected candidates have to complete coursework at the research centre of 6 months as per the requirements of University of Mumbai
- For more information refer to the University Circular no:- 406/2009 dated 29th December,2009