DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING – Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Electronics and Telecommunication engineering is the most sophisticated, demanding and largest branch of engineering. It has diverse application areas that have affected our daily life in various ways.
The world is anticipating a new millennium, which is going to be the wireless telecommunication age. Therefore new areas of research in material sciences, optics, MEMS, NEMS, together will contribute to a new revolution in replacing the present state of art devices and systems.
The department has started department You tube channel.
Visit the channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw7cYt-ET2bF2EICRsM35w
To be recognised as a centre of Excellence in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering where learners are nurtured in a scholarly environment to evolve into competent professionals to benefit society.
- Evolve a curriculum which emphasizes on strong engineering fundamentals with the flexibility to choose advanced courses of interest and gain exposure to tools and techniques in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
- Encourage a teaching-learning process in which highly competent faculty share a symbiotic association with the institutes of repute.
- Facilitate creation and dissemination of Electronics and Telecommunication knowledge through a digitally-enabled learning environment.
- Develop academic and infrastructural facilities with modern equipment and other learning resources and encourage reciprocal sharing with other institutes through networking.
- Establish a centre of excellence to enhance academia – Electronics and Telecommunication industry partnership and work on collaborative projects.
Current intake of the department
Under Graduate – 120
Under Graduate – Direct Second Year (Second Shift) – 60
Post Graduate – 18