Subject area of interest
Microwave Engineering, Antennas & radiating systems, Simulation and CAD Designs
M.E. (Masters in Engineering) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, from University of Mumbai, 2008
B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Engineering from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, 2002
- Working as Assistant Professor in Department of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Vidyalankar Institute of Technology from August 2011 to till date.
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Terna Engineering College, Nerul from June 2007 to July 2011 (4 Years)
- Worked as Design Engineer at M/S. Signet Instruments Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai from June 2006 to May 2007 (1 Year)
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, SPM Polytechnic, Solapur from June 2003 to May 2006 (3 Years)
- Performance Analysis & Estimation of Planar Antenna using Defected ground and Microstrip Structures, International Conf. RACEM-2014.
- Design of E shaped Patch antenna with broad dual band response, International Conf. RACEM-2014
- Inverted suspended space fed Microstrip antenna for Wireless applications, National Conf. AESD-2008
- Effect of feed and parasitic patches on efficient high gain multi-layer antenna, National Conf. Insight-2008
- Efficient High Gain Multi-layer antenna using Circular Patches, National Conf. NCSEC-2008
- Published a book,'Microwave and RADAR Engineering' published by Synergy knowledgeware.