Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT) inaugurated the National Level Research Symposium on “Recent Advances and Challenges in Engineering and Management” (RACEM-2017) on December 22, 23 2017.
The objective of this Research Symposium is to showcase the project works of BE, ME, M. Tech. and PhD students. We were privileged to have Mr. Harshvardhan T., Vice-President, Capgemini, Mumbai as Key note Speaker of the Symposium.
The Research Symposium consisted of multidisciplinary technical research work classified into the following technology tracks –
- Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, and Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Applied Sciences, Mathematics and Environmental Science
- Business & Technology Management
The Research Symposium conducted Workshops on the following topics:
- Remote Sensing and Data Processing
- Antenna and RF Design
- Embedded System Applications Development using Embedded C and Proteus
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Effective People Resources