- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering published its first digital newsletter.
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering has successfully organized a series of workshops like ICT, MATLAB and Simulation and Faculty Development Programs on Maplesoft for faculty members and students across Vidyalankar Institute of Technology. The response for all the workshops was extremely good.
- You Tube channel internships in progress. You Tube videos of EXTC students demonstrating live experiments related to academic subjects can be viewed on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIped9GNfKw
- Started scientist’s gallery to inspire students.
- The department conducted workshops on hardware and software for the students. A panel discussion was conducted on industry academia- collaboration too.
- Industrial visits were arranged for students as well as faculty members.
- Talk on new technology-Gadget Guru Seminar which highlighted the application of Quantum computers and also the Sony headed mounted display was piloted for the students.
- An MOU with industry such as Tejas Network and Eduvance Technologies Pvt Ltd was signed by the institute which was initiated by the department.
- Department students' Project group won first prize in Project Competition organised by Terna college of Engineering for the project titled "Voice recognition system" in March 2017.
Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering - Faculty Profile
|Dr. Sanjay Singh Thakur||Professor||B.E (EXTC)||M.E (ETRX)||ETRX (UWB ANTENNA)||27 +||--||05|
|Prof. Bandaru Ramarao||Professor||B.E.(ETRX)||ME (ETRX)||-||30||-||03|
|Dr. Saurabh Mehta||Professor||BE (ETRX)||MS (Wireless Networks)||Wireless Networks)||6.5+||16||-|
|Dr. Arpit.A.Rawankar||Associate Professor||-||M. Tech (EXTC)||Control System||03||-||08|
|Dr. Dhananjay Patel||Associate Professor||BE(ETRX)||M. Tech (EXTC)||Optical Communication||05||-||05|
|Dr Anand Tripathi||Assistant Professor||MSc||-||Physics (Liquid Crystals)||20||-||-|
|Prof. Ranjana Gite||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||15||-||-|
|Prof. Pravin Patil||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||ME (ETRX)||-||21||-||-|
|Prof. Atul Oak||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME(EXTC)||Pursuing||16||-||-|
|Prof. Vijay Purohit||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (ETRX)||-||21||2||-|
|Prof. Dattatray Bade||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||ME (EXTC)||Pursuing||13||-||-|
|Prof. Santosh jagtap||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||M.Tech (EXTC)||-||19||-||-|
|Prof. Vibha Wali||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||ME (EXTC)||-||13||-||-|
|Prof. Beena Ballal||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||14||-||-|
|Prof. Vaibhav Kshirsagar||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||ME (EXTC)||-||14||01||-|
|Prof. Satendra Mane||Assistant Professor||BE(ETRX)||ME(ETRX)||-||26||02||-|
|DR. Sheetal.V.Mapare||Assistant Professor||BE (ETRX)||ME (EXTC)||Ph.D(ETRX)||16||-||-|
|Prof. Swapnil Ashtekar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||06||-||-|
|Prof. Prathamesh Mestry||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||06||01||-|
|Prof. Prathamesh Indulkar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||07||-||-|
|Prof. Ashish Shekhar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||05||-||-|
|Prof. Deepti Punjabi||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||05||-||-|
|Prof. Amey Revandkar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||04||-||-|
|Prof. Mayurkumar Nanda||Assistant Professor||B Tech (Instrumentation)||ME (EXTC)||-||06||-||-|
|Prof. Harshada Rajale||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||03||-||-|
|Prof. Amit Maurya||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||05||-||-|
|Prof. Hemant Jadhav||Assistant Professor||BE (ELEX)||M-Tech (ELEX)||-||08||02||-|
|Prof. Snehal Chothe||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||M-Tech (ETRX)||-||04||-||-|
|Prof. Tejal Page||Assistant Professor||BE (TRX)||ME (EXTC)||-||05||-||-|
|Prof. Ankita Tondwalkar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||03||-||-|
|Prof. Amrita Mardikar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||M-Tech||-||04||-||-|
|Prof. Pooja Rane||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||06||-||-|
|Prof.Mohit Gujar||Assistant Professor||BE (EXTC)||ME (EXTC)||-||02||-||-|
|Dr. Poonam Bathla||Assistant Professor||BSC(Zoology, Botany ,Chemistry)||MSc (Environmental Sciences)||PhD (Environmental Sciences)||7.5||-||-|